Academic and Test Preparation Tutoring Costs
Call Kate Dalby at 703.203.5706 for cost of various tutoring services.
SAT, ACT, TJ, and Essay Classes, Drills, and Workshops
All costs are listed on the individual class descriptions and schedule page.
Register Now, Pay Later
If you wish to pre-register for a class and pay later, you may do so with this understanding: you must either pay in full one month before the class begins or as soon as the class fills up, which ever comes first. You will be contacted when the class fills and you can decide whether to commit. There is no cost to pre-register and no obligation.
Private Tutoring Policies
- Minimum session length is a 55-minute hour; it is the client’s responsibility to maximize the lesson by being prepared with questions to address during the tutoring session.
- Former clients should ask for a preferred client discount.
- All tutoring is prepaid via check or online with Mastercard or VISA.
- Cancellation requires 48-hours notice. $50 charge for less than 24-hours notice, but full hourly rate charged if student is a “no show”.
- Refunds for tutoring packages are prorated plus a 10% administrative fee.
- Guarantees are individualized based on student profile.
Kate Dalby reserves the right to discontinue tutoring if she believes the sessions are unproductive. In that case, she will prorate any refund.
- You can reserve a seat without paying but you will be asked to pay in full once the class seats are filled or four weeks in advance of the first class.
- A full refund (minus a $200 non-refundable fee) is available up to two weeks before the beginning of the course.
- Should you cancel after having taken the diagnostic test, an additional $100 ($300 total) will be deducted from the refund.
- Should you cancel within two (2) weeks of the 1st class or after the course commences, there is no refund. Our class size is small and last minute cancellations create a hardship for us.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class if there is insufficient enrollment.
Payment in full is required to register and to guarantee your seat.
You may pay with VISA, MasterCard, cash, or check. You may register and pay by credit card online, or mail a check to Inspiring Test Preparation, Inc. PO Box 795 McLean, VA 22101. Please keep in mind – if paying by check, your seat is not guaranteed until we receive your payment.