PSAT/SAT Test Preparation courses include a review of basic grammar/style and math topics that appear on the SAT. A major component is time management, reading strategies, and proper pacing to maximize scores. We use College Board’s The Official SAT Study Guide for the redesigned SAT.
PSAT/SAT Test Prep Class- short prep – Starting Saturday, September 9 at 4pm, 2017
Inspiring Test Preparation is offering a prep class for both the PSAT and SAT starting Saturday, September 9. This is a short course* for students scoring 1200 or better on last year’s PSAT (2015 or 2016 test). Course covers the SAT in preparation for the SAT in early October, and the PSAT later in the month.
We will start with a three (3)-hour SAT, taken by appointment, before the first SAT instructional class. Call 703-203-5796 to schedule.
*This class does not include instruction on the optional essay, but we do offer tutoring and workshops for that component of the redesigned test.
Meeting Dates & Times
- Saturday, September 9, 2017 4:00pm-6:00pm Class #1
- Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 4:00pm-7:15pm Test #2
- Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 4:00pm-6:00pm Class #2
- Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 4:00pm-7:15pm Test #3
- Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 4:00pm-6:00pm Class #3
- Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 4:00pm-7:15pm Test #4
- Saturday, September 30, 2017 4:00pm-6:00pm Class #4
- Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 4:00pm-7:15pm Optional PSAT – Test #5
Kate Dalby/Caroline Hesse