We’re not saying Khan doesn’t do a good job — it is a solid place to improve your math foundation, and if you want someone to read to you, we suppose watching the reading videos might be diverting — but if you want great scores, AND you don’t have a lot of time, you need great strategies for taking the test and insight into why you are having trouble getting the scores you want. Don’t leave it to chance. A few weeks is still enough time to improve your scores significantly!
It is time for you to consult a professional. Someone who will discuss best practices for test taking with you; someone who will listen to you and your particular challenges. Someone who will give you strategic preparation for superlative results. That someone is Kate Dalby.
With our Private Test Prep Tutoring, you can expect the following:
- Flexible scheduling: Meet once, twice, three times a week. Pick any frequency you want. View Kate’s availability. If you don’t see a time that works for you, call 703.203.5796.
- One-on-one tailor-made strategies to help maximize your scores. Get the prep YOU need – NOW!
- Practice at home or, for a one time fee of $200, take unlimited testing (one full test per tutoring session) at our office in Vienna. We have both weekday and weekend hours for testing.
- Personalized attention: Trying to reach Kate? She’s just a phone call, text (703-203-5796), or email away (kvs@katedalby). If she doesn’t get back to you quickly via one method, try an alternate — sometimes messages don’t get through.
- Competitive prices: Kate’s prices are fair. Through strategic preparation, she maximizes results very efficiently.