Prepare for the TJ SIS – option
Can’t come to the workshop? Here is an at-home alternative:
In preparation for the TJ SIS essay section coming up in February, we are offering students who took our TJ prep class to re-do the essay portions of the program. (New students may also participate). To receive critiques please purchase online the “critique” package, and then email Dr. Weinstein (email@example.com) the answers to all of these prompts. Dr. Weinstein will reply with comments in a few days. You can email them one at a time or all at once; it’s your choice. All prompts must be completed and emailed by February 4th. The cost of the critiques is $125.
Here are the prompts:
1. All students at TJHSST are required to conduct specialized research during their senior year. What research area(s) most interest you that could be the focus of your senior research project? Why? What experiences (both in school and out of school) have you already had that have contributed to your interest in this research? (1600 characters maximum)
2. Describe a goal that you one had, but now no longer have and why? (1600 characters).
3. Describe something that helped you mature as a student? (1600 characters)
4. What is your dream job and how will going to a STEM school help you achieve your dream. (1600 characters)
5. What is one aspect of your everyday life that could be improved by the invention of new technology? What would that new technology accomplish? (1600 Characters)
We are excited to announce we are moving our offices to 226 Maple Avenue West; 402 Vienna, VA 22180
We are scheduled to start all classes and private tutoring on February 1, 2020 from this new location.
While not convenient for everyone, hopefully our clients west of McLean will be happy with our new digs on Maple Ave. near Nutley St.
Check out the Tom Yum Thai’s scrumptious green curry. Yum yum.